The best aloe vera gels in India are abundant. The market is piled so much that it can become perplexing for you to pick the right product. But not aloe vera gels are created the same. While some are natural, others are made of chemicals. Only pure Aloe Vera gel can do wonders to your skin. It is loaded with anti-aging benefits. It helps in keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
If you have been looking for the perfect Aloe Vera gel to add to your skincare regimen, here is a list to look for.
10 Best Aloe Vera Gels in India
1.WOW’s Aloe Vera Gel
- Rejuvenates and heals the skin
- Removes dryness from the skin
- Reduces acne, boosts skin immunity and soothes inflammation
- Hygienic product
- Offers protection all day long
- Offers natural moisturization
- Some customers experienced irritation in the skin
- Multipurpose Aloe Vera gel
- Works perfectly on hair, scalp, and skin
- Extracted from Aloe Vera leaves that are ripped.
- Moisturizes the skin
This is one of the best Aloe Vera gels in India. It contains vitamins A, B12, C, and E. It is created to pamper your skin thoroughly. The packaging is hygienic and is extracted from the most ripped Aloe Vera plants. It heals your skin naturally with regular use. It helps in inhibiting microbes and germs, further, ensuring that your skin stays nourished, moisturized, and fresh.
2.Bio Organic’s Non-Toxic Aloe Vera Gel
- Does not contain toxic ingredients
- Contains goodness of rose water, Aloe Vera, and wheat germ
- Perfect for all skin types
- Can be used in all types of weather
- Customers with sensitive skin said that it did not work for them
- Organic Product
- Non-toxic ingredients
- Works perfectly on all types of skin
- Works well for both men and women
This Aloe Vera gel from the brand – Bio Organic – is 100% natural and contains natural ingredients like wheat germ, rose water, and pure Aloe Vera extracts. Besides the goodness of aloe vera, the other ingredients in it offers multiple benefits. Hence, when applied topically, it is great for your hair and skin. The product is lightweight, non-greasy, and is free from chemicals. So, you won’t experience any side effect.
3.Patanjali’s Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel
- Natural product
- Works on all skin types
- Protects skin against pollution
- You get a clean and clear look
- Some customers experienced pimples and rashes after using the product.
- Works on all skin types
- Pure Aloe Vera gel
- Has medicinal properties
- Makes your skin healthy, beautiful and fresh
A brand like Patanjali doesn’t need any introduction. Their Aloe Vera gel is quite popular and can be an important part of your skincare routine. It is perfect for all kinds of skin and has medicinal properties. It makes your skin plump, fresh, and beautiful.
4.Urban Botanics’ Pure Aloe Vera Gel
- Daily moisturizer for men and women
- Suitable for all skin types
- Contains folic acid and Vitamins A, B12, C, and E
- A few customers thought the price of the gel is a bit steep.
- The goodness of Aloe Vera, natural emollients and Vitamin E
- Great for both the skin and hair
- Can be used as an aftershave lotion
- Acts as a great conditioner for soft and shiny hair
This is another effective product from Urban Botanics. It is free from all kinds of chemicals. This Aloe Vera gel is a great source of folic acid and other vitamins to help your skin & hair look healthy. It ensures a soothing effect on the skin and acts as a good conditioner for the hair, leaving it smooth and silky.
5.The Faceshop’s Jeju Aloe Fresh Gel
- Contains the extract of Aloe Vera leaves from Jeju Island
- Contains 9 different types of herb extracts
- Can be used for after sun care as a facial pack
- Some customers complained of breakouts after using the gel.
- The Jeju 99% Aloe Vera gel is soothing to the skin.
- Moisturizes the skin deeply
- Does not leave behind any sticky residue
This is another great product to consider for your daily skincare regimen. It contains all the goodness of Aloe Vera to increase your skin’s overall texture. You can make for a calming face mask by mixing a little amount of it to multani mitti powder. Mix them together for a paste like consistency. Apply it to your face for brightness. Its soothing properties calms irritated or sunburnt skin. It is perfect for all skin types and does not leave behind any kind of sticky residue.
6.Rivona Naturals’ Aloe Vera Gel
- Absorbs and moisturizes with no sticky residue whatsoever
- Naturally rich in all kinds of nourishing vitamins
- Clinically tested
- Offers a healthy glow
- A customer complained about added fragrance, but most people have been happy with the product.
- Multipurpose beauty gel
- Sulfate and paraben-free
- Soothing Aloe Vera gel, perfect for skin as well as hair
- Soothes and repairs the skin daily
This Aloe Vera gel is perfect for both the skin and hair. It promotes healthy and lustrous hair while taking care of the skin to ensure that it is soft and supple. When applied to your nails, it helps in keeping them healthy. It can also be used as a makeup primer.
7.Lakme’s Aloe Aquagel
- The goodness of pure Aloe Vera
- 24-hour skin protection
- Acts as a hydrating primer
- The best ally for skincare
- Some people mentioned that the cost is a bit high.
- A lightweight, non-sticky gel
- Skin looks naturally bright and stays protected all day long
- Is a soothing primer before makeup
- Protects the skin from dusty pollution
Lakme is one of the renowned brands in India. Their Aloe Vera gel is perhaps one of the most attractive products on this list. It comes in a stunning package that is travel-friendly. It protects your skin from pollution, dust, and grime. Moreover, it can also be used as a hydrating primer.
8.Green Leaf’s Pure Aloe Vera Gel
- Great to treat burns, wounds as well as skin ailments
- Reduces inflammation
- Useful for skin allergies, rashes, and sunburn
- A customer mentioned that the product is good for the skin but not too useful for the hair.
- Soothing effect
- Natural Aloe Vera gel
- Effective for burns
- Good for all types of skins
- An ayurvedic product that does not have any kind of side-effects
Green Leaf’s Pure Aloe Vera gel is another must-have in your beauty kit. It has positive reviews and is pretty popular. With regular use, it ensures that your skin stays soft and supple. It regenerates new tissues and promotes healthy skin renewal.
9.Khadi Mauri’s Aloe Vera Gel
- A pleasant blend of Aloe Vera plant extract
- Ensures radiant and healthy skin
- High-quality natural ingredients and extracts
- Softens the skin tone
- Some customers did not see any change despite the continued use of the product.
- 100% herbal Aloe Vera gel
- Packed with powerful antioxidants
- Herbal ayurvedic formulation
- Enhances complexion
Khadi Mauri’s aloe vera gel is great for both skin and hair. Packed with herbal formulations, this product is a must-have in your beauty regimen. It doesn’t contain harsh chemicals.
10. Cenizas’ Natural Aloe Vera Gel
- It also acts as a leave-in conditioner
- Ensures healthy skin and hair
- Restricts hair fall and reduces dandruff
- Improves freckles and blemishes
- Some customers were not too happy with the quality of the product they received.
- Paraben-free, pure Aloe Vera gel
- Can be used for both skin and hair
- Suitable for both men and women
- Lightweight, soothing gel that can be used on the face as well as a body moisturizer
- Relives damaged and irritated skin
This Aloe Vera gel from Cenizas is the final product on this list but equally good. It is free of sulfates, parabens, and other chemicals. Therefore, you can be sure that it is the real deal. It can be used for both hair and skin.
These are the 10 best brands selling their Aloe Vera gels in India. They are perfect addition to your daily skincare routine. However, if you feel that we have missed any great brand, feel free to drop it in the comments section.