Checking how to get the Best Electric tandoor in India to create terrific dishes during the winter season? You have arrived in the right place!
With our carefully evaluated list of the top ten electric tandoor machines available online, with defined rankings and pros & cons, we are on a quest to help you find that great tandoor which whips up of delicious meals of tandoori paneer pizza, tandoori chicken, lamb chops and more.
To assure you of the authenticity, we even spent time experimenting with various machines available online and created unique recipes of our own – but more of that later – as we have listed the top ten electric tandoor machines in India below.
10 Best Hand Blenders For Baking & Much More
1. Future Home Electric Tandoor With Automatic Timer & Heat Controller
- Knobs to control and heat and timer are handy
- Steel element is extremely durable
- The size of the tandoor is quite small, and it can only make three servings at a time
- Automatic switch off with a buzzer
- Timer knob included
- Three heating modes
- Superior-quality steel heating element
- See-through window
- Rack and skewers provided
The Future Home Electric Tandoor has advanced design and a steel element which is long lasting for up to 10 years and is also corrosion/blast proof. Its body is electrically safe, and there is a knob which allows for heat to be controlled over three settings, enabling you to cook with a temperature that is ideal for non-veg or vegetarian recipes.
The timer knob allows you to select periods of up to 60 minutes when cooking, and once the timer is set the tandoor will operate and then automatically switch off.
An inbuilt buzzer alerts users when the cooking time is over, and you can enjoy tandoori fish or tandoori chicken without having to watch the tandoor constantly.
2. Future Home Big XXL Electric Tandoor with Automatic Timer & Heat Controller
- The ergonomic handle does not get very hot during operation
- The tandoor is very easy to learn how to operate
- It has a larger size when compared to competitors
- Rotis cannot be placed side by side as one will remain uncooked
- The knob on the tandoor can break easily
- Heat controller with three modes
- Timer included
- Three years extended warranty
Designed for both baking pizza and making several tandoor dishes the Future Home Big XXL comes with several nifty features.
Its onboard heat controller has three modes. Users can pick modes so that the element only works at the base or at the top, while the third option allows for heating both from top and bottom.
A timer function that extends up to 60 minutes is also available and allows for hassle-free cooking of food. The long handle on the front of the tandoor enables the aluminum tray to be pushed in and removed with ease without causing any scalding of fingers.
3. Berg Mini Cast Iron Electric Tandoor with Pizza Cutter
- The cast iron material used in the tandoor is long lasting and resistant to damage.
- Accessories like the included glove and pizza cutter are handy.
- It can cause the mains to trip
- Safe and efficient heating elements
- Shockproof material
- Durable build
- Lightweight tray
- Pizza cutter, glove, and non-stick sheet included
- Two years extended warranty for the element
The Berg Mini Tandoor easily takes the first spot as the Best Electric tandoor and is made from a long lasting cast iron.
Toughened glass is used to create the window on the front is resistant to breakage, and the body of the tandoor is entirely shockproof and safe to operate when plugged into mains power.
A lightweight tray allows for the tandoor to be quickly loaded and used while a pizza cutter is included for convenient use. The tandoor is also suited for defrosting food, bread and non-stick cooking sheets are provided for use.
4. Hy-Tec Era Hot 02 Electric Tandoor With Automatic Timer
- The tandoor consumes less electricity in comparison to similar models
- The aluminum tray is rust-proof
- A lot of smoke is produced for 15 minutes when the tandoor is used for the first time, and the element heats up
- Consumes 2400 Watt of power
- Lightweight aluminum tray
- Front window created from toughened glass
- An asbestos sheet on elements
- Upper body with powder coating
- Automatic timer feature
- Heat resistant handle
With the Hy-Tec Era Hot 02 Tandoor you can swiftly create tasty and healthy non-vegetarian and vegetarian treats for the whole family or guests.
The metal body of the tandoor is durable, and the elements are designed to ensure safe use, while the aluminum tray is lightweight and allows for easy loading. A glass window on the front-loading tandoor ensures food cooking can be easily observed. While the heat-proof handle can be comfortably gripped, even when the tandoor is hot.
The tandoor with 2400 watts power consumption is designed to cook food faster and can also be used to defrost frozen food when required.
5. Glen Electric Tandoor – GL 5014
- It has a lightweight build and low noise motor
- Accessories and steel parts are dishwasher safe
- Blender foot easily detaches
- Mini-chopper jar with lid allows for easy storage in a fridge
- The price of the blender is quite high compared to similar offerings in the market
- The lock on the blender is not very sturdy
- Consumes 1100 watts of power
- Safe energy-efficient element
- A glass window in front
- Elegant steel body
If you are looking for a machine similar to a clay tandoor, the Glen GL 5014 is the best electric tandoor as it is easy to use and comes from a company which is famed for its top-quality products.
The tandoor consumes 1100 watts of power, and its element provides excellent heating for fast cooking of naan or seekh kabab.
A window in the front allows for cooking to be monitored easily, and there is a knob for selecting the right heat setting for various recipes. Using the sliding tray and wire rack food can be positioned with ease and loaded into the tandoor.
6. Orbit EO91-23Litr Electric Tandoor
- Large 23 litres capacity allows for cakes to be baked with ease
- Elegant and modern design
- Temperature level can be controlled with ease
- It is not built specifically for making tandoor dishes
- Useful for baking, toasting, and grilling
- 1500 watts power consumption
- Dial to adjust the temperature
- Timer from 0-60 minutes
- Capacity of 23 litres
Designed to fit perfectly within an elegant and modern kitchen the Orbit EO91-23Litr Tandoor can be used for toasting bread, baking cakes, and grilling meat/vegetables.
The three-in-one combination of oven-toaster-grill ensures cakes bake quickly, and tandoor dishes are healthy and created with less oil.
A knob is provided to adjust the temperature, and with the aid of the mechanical timer, you can choose the exact cooking time. Users can also use a knob to select whether only the heating element at the top or the bottom works or both operate together.
A transparent glass window on the front has a handle, and it allows for the tandoor to be easily opened and food checked when cooking.
7. Wonderchef Sanjeev Kapoor Tandoor Burger & Grill Master Electric Tandoor
- Lightweight and portable tandoor oven
- The compact build is ideal for a modern kitchen
- Non-stick plates can be easily cleaned
- It takes longer to cook boned chicken
- Power consumption of 1100 watts
- Non-stick plates for grilling
- Compact build and elegant design
- Grill and toaster plate included
- Detachable oil tray
- Indicator light
With a stylish red and black dual tone colour, the Wonderchef Sanjeev Kapoor has two levels, one of which can be used to grill burger patties while the toaster plate can be used to heat buns.
The electric tandoor which consumes 1100 watts is also ideal for toasting bread and making grilled cheese sandwiches within minutes.
The grilling plates have a non-stick coating and allow for less oil usage when cooking. While the indicator light shows when the tandoor is heated and ready for cooking and also when it is in use. The oil tray collects excess oil that drips out of the tandoor, and it can be removed for easy cleaning.
8. GEICO Electric Tandoor (G-2)
- The tandoor can be easily set up and used
- Lightweight body makes the tandoor extremely portable
- The accessories included with the tandoor are not specified
- Users should be careful as the electrical wiring is easily damaged during operation
- Window made from toughened glass
- Easy to use lightweight tray
With the Geico Electric Tandoor (G-2) you can quickly and efficiently create meals that feature grilled paneer, tandoori chicken and more. The electric tandoor has a transparent window made from toughened glass which allows for food to be easily checked when cooking. While the aluminum tray ensures food can be arranged and inserted into the tandoor without any hassle.
9. Wellberg iron 2 in 1 Electric Tandoor with 6 Gifts
- Jaali, seekh and one non-stick sheet are among the gifts included
- Useful to defrost and reheat food
- Ideal for grilling with less oil
- The top plate becomes hot and causes injuries if you are not careful
- Capable of baking and grilling
- 1500 watts power consumption
- Aluminum cooking tray
- Heat resistant handles
- Safe heating element
- Shockproof build
- Toughened glass used in window
- Pizza cutter included
With the Wellberg 2 in 1 Electric Tandoor, you can bake cookies and make tandoori chicken with ease.
It has a lightweight aluminum tray which can be easily loaded while the handles are heat resistant and allow for the tandoor to be pulled open and closed. The element onboard provides efficient heating, without requiring an extended period of pre-heating.
A non-stick coating is present on the top plate which is useful for baking or frying dosas. Six gifts including a glove are provided along with the tandoor.
10. Chefman Combo Electric Tandoor
- It is helpful when you need to defrost frozen food fast
- Ideal for cooking a full chicken
- The tandoor gets very hot, and the area surrounding it also heats up
- Pizza cutter and one non-stick sheet included
- Window created from toughened glass
- Extra-safe heating elements
- Four skewers included
- Lightweight aluminum tray
- Durable body
The Chefman Combo Tandoor is designed with safety in mind and is, therefore, shockproof and ideal for use in the kitchen. It has a window made from toughened glass which allows for easy monitoring of food being cooked.
While its aluminum tray allows for the tandoor to be swiftly and safely loaded even when hot. Among the accessories provided with the tandoor are a pizza cutter, one non-stick sheet, four skewers, and a glove.