It is important to keep your face fresh and clean all day. But even you know that it is hard task. But to get rid of excess oil, dullness, and further, prevent acne, you need to have a best face wash for oily skin.
Even you know that the market is piled with so many brands that picking the right product for your oily skin can turn out to be perplexing. To make things easier, here is a list of popular brands who face washes are quite popular in India.
10 Best Face Wash For Oily Skin In India
1.Himalaya’s Neem Face Wash
- Helps in eliminating pimples
- Helps your skin get rid of impurities
- Ideal for pimple-prone skin
- Haldi and neem extracts fight against bacterial infection
- Some customers experienced dryness. Don’t use it of you have dry skin.
- Helps you to get rid of pimples
- Helps in purifying your skin
- Contains goodness of Haldi and neem
- Clears your skin from all kinds of impurities
The Himalaya Neem face wash is one the best face wash for oily skin in India. A brand like Himalaya doesn’t need any introduction. This face wash comes in a 200 ml pack, which can last for 1 month or more. It prevents pimples and great for acne-prone skin. It is a herbal formulation, which is soap-free. Therefore, it doesn’t make your skin too itchy or dry. The extracts of neem oil and neem leaves nourish the skin deeply while making sure that the impurities are eliminated. It helps against bacterial infections that cause acne, blemishes, or pimples.
2.Lakme’s Strawberry Face Gel
- The goodness of strawberry and antioxidants
- Smells nice and fresh
- Cleanses the skin deeply
- Can be used with your daily skin routine
- Not much drawbacks. It had huge and good amount of reviews.
- Comes from Lakme salon experts
- Contains extracts of fruits and antioxidants
- Can be used every day
- The amazing fragrance of strawberry
Lakme salon experts have come up with this face wash. It is enriched with the goodness of strawberry and contains different antioxidants to prevent free radical buildup on your skin. It has a mesmerizing smell of strawberry. You can use it daily to experience its benefits. Just take a small amount of this face wash to clean your face.
3.Aroma Magic’s Neem & Tea Tree Face Wash
- Helps against blackheads
- Has antibacterial properties
- Not harsh on your skin
- Prevents acne and breakouts while relaxing your skin
- Some customers experienced dryness. So don’t use it if you have dry skin
- Ayurvedic and herbal
- Contains neem and tea tree extracts
- Helps in lightening blemishes and scars
- Works well on oily skin
With the extracts of neem, this face wash from Aroma Magic can easily has anti-bacterial properties. It is great for your skin and ensures that there aren’t acne breakouts. With regular use, it helps in removing blackheads and makes your skin brighter.
4.Clean & Clear’s Foaming Face Wash
- Clears excess oil without making your skin dry
- Helps against pimples and breakouts
- Works on all skin types
- Perfect for both men and women
- The customers complained that their skin became very dry after using it
- Helps in removing extra oil from your skin
- Controls acne and breakouts
- Cleanses your skin deeply
- Does not dry out your skin
Clean and Clear face wash is great for oily skin, as it helps remove excess oil from your skin without making it too dry. It helps in preventing acne and is ideal for everyday use. Regular use of this face wash helps your skin to glow.
5.Morpheme Remedies’ Neem, Tea Tree, and Basil Face Wash
- It is a part of a complete skincare routine.
- Helps in completely rejuvenating your neck and face
- Free of any kind of chemicals
- Moisturizes the skin at the same time
- No major drawbacks
- Natural anti-bacterial and anti-acne ingredients
- Helps in maintaining the elasticity of the skin
- Helps in brightening a dull-looking complexion
- Silicon and Parabens free
This face wash has all the right ingredients to help you have a clean and glowing complexion. With neem, basil, tea tree, rosewater, lemon oil, and Aloe Vera gel, this face wash is perfect for giving you a deep clean feeling all day long.
6.Lotus Herbals’ Tea Tree and Cinnamon Face Wash
- Contains natural ingredients like cinnamon, oak bark, and tea tree
- Helps in reducing excessive oil
- Cleanses your skin gently
- Helps against acne scars
- Some customers with sensitive skin experienced pimples
- Preventx acne
- Has the goodness of tea tree oil, oak bark, and cinnamon
- Has all-natural ingredients
- It also helps against blemishes and scars
- Does not clog the pores
This oil-control face wash contains the goodness of cinnamon & tea tree and is one of the best face washes for oily skin. Tea tree oil is well-admired for its anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps in reducing skin inflammation. It goes deep into your skin and helps in unclogging your pores. Overall, it is perfect to your daily skincare routine.
7.MCaffeine’s Raw Coffee Face Wash
- FDA approved
- Clinically tested
- Rejuvenates dull and tired skin immediately
- The seaweed present in the face wash helps in reducing skin pigmentations
- No major drawbacks
- Oil-free and deep cleanse
- Cleanses and clarifies skin instantly
- The goodness of coffee helps in deep cleansing
- Reduces puffiness and regenerates skin
The MCaffeine’s Naked & Raw face wash has the goodness of coffee and is perfect to add to your skincare routine. This face wash helps in removing all the dirt and impurities from the face while preserving its natural moisture. The coffee present in this face wash helps in regenerating the skin and reducing puffiness.
8.Plum’s Green Tea Face Washcreen
- Contains only safe ingredients
- No animal testing
- Completely vegan
- Contains glycolic acid, green tea, and cellulose beads
- Some customers complained of dryness after using it. So, avoid if you have dry skin.
- Gives you a fresh and clear skin
- Free from SLS
- Contains organic extracts of green tea
- 100% vegan
This face wash gives you a refreshed skin and is 100% vegan (cruelty-free). It is perfect for oily skin and helps fight acne too. It is very gentle on the skin and helps in cleansing clogged pores. Green tea extracts provide a good source of antioxidants. It also contains cellulose beads and glycolic acid, which are great exfoliants.
9.Mamaearth’s Charcoal Face Wash
- The clay present in the face wash helps in gently exfoliating the skin.
- The face wash does not dry out or irritate the skin.
- This product is also free of parabens as well as other kinds of chemicals.
- Your face will feel loved after using this product.
- Some people complained about its smell.
- Controls excess oil
- Detoxifies skin
- Unclogs pores
- Certified toxin-free & dermatologically tested
- Pollution defense formula
Mamaearth is a very popular brand, which is well-known for its chemical-free products. The charcoal face wash by Mamaearth is the perfect thing to start your skincare routine with. The activated charcoal present in the face wash helps in drawing out all kinds of toxins such as impurities, pollution, dirt, sweat, and makeup to leave your skin looking soft and healthy.
10. RE’ EQUIL’s Oil Control Face Wash
- Contains Zinc PCA
- Moisturizes naturally
- Tested by Dermatologists
- Works well on oily and acne-prone skin
- Some customers with sensitive skin experienced breakouts after using it
- Perfect for sensitive skin
- Dermatologically tested
- Itch-free and soft feel with natural moisturizing properties
This is another great product that you can use to start your daily skincare regimen. Sulfate and soap-free, this product ensures that all the impurities are eliminated from your face, and you are left with glowing and soft skin. In addition to that, it does dry out your skin, and you can ensure it to retain all your skin’s natural moisturizing properties.
And there you go! These are the top 10 face washes that you can consider adding to your skincare routine according to your skin type and requirements. All of these products are completely natural and will help you maintain a healthy skin complexion all day long.